Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu today?

I have leftovers from the ham dish yesterday, so an easy one today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu t...)
Well loving the new grill so tonight grilling some ribs Will make a nice slaw to go with them.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by DFen911 (Well loving the new ...)
I'm off to buy my groceries and start on my project list. So I'm keeping it simple tonight with Creamy Carbonara and a salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm off to buy my gr...)
Leftover chicken chili and I think I'll make a cheese quesadilla with it.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by Trixxee (Leftover chicken chi...)
It's breakfast for dinner again tonight, Huevos Rancheros with achiote and maybe Mexican rice.
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu t...)
Chicken Salad Sandwich from Panera Bread. Need to go in really early tomorrow for a 15-hr day. Not cooking tonight.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by BarbaraS (Chicken Salad Sandwi...)
Oh Barbara, I remember days I could do that...but, I sure as hell couldn't anymore. (leave the wine on the counter in the a.m. for when you walk thru the door.)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by cjs (Oh Barbara, I rememb...)
"(leave the wine on the counter in the a.m. for when you walk thru the door.)"

My thoughts, exactly!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by Gourmet_Mom ("(leave the wine on ...)
I tried a Indian taco Bread was great. But I didn't make it thin enough

But was interesting.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 4/22/14?? by mjkcooking (I tried a Indian tac...)
We went to The Optimist seafood restaurant for dinner to celebrate my birthday. Driving into Atlanta for a 6:30 reservation meant that we had to use my phone's gps to it's best advantage 'cuz the highways were gridlocked, but we made it to the restaurant with 5 minutes to spare.

The food was amazing! I tried to take pictures (in part to annoy my kiddos, but also because you all take such great pictures that I thought I'd give it a try) but they turned out terribly, so they're not worth sharing. However, the octopus appetizer was one of the best things I've ever had, and the scallops and the wolf fish were both incredible. It's a really casual, comfortable, fun restaurant and was a great place to celebrate.