White Russian Jello Shots :)
  Re: (...)
For you Daphne

[Image: whiterussianjtk_1795_0.jpg]

INGREDIENTS

For the coffee layer:

1/2 cup of brewed strong coffee or espresso 1 1/2 envelopes of Knox gelatin 1/2 cup of KahlĂșa coffee liqueur 1/2 cup of vodka
For the milk layer:

1/2 cup of milk (whole or 2%)
1/2 envelope of Knox gelatin

For the coffee layer:

Pour the coffee into a small saucepan and sprinkle with the gelatin. Allow the gelatin to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.

Remove from heat and add the KahlĂșa and vodka, stirring well to blend. Pour into a loaf pan and refrigerate until fully set, at least an hour. Prepare milk layer.

For the milk layer:
Pour the milk into a small saucepan and sprinkle with the gelatin. Allow the gelatin to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
Remove the coffee layer from the refrigerator. Ladle milk mixture carefully over set coffee layer in pan. Return pan to the refrigerator and chill until fully set, several hours or overnight.
To serve, cut into desired shapes.
  Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by DFen911 (For you Daphne [img]...)
On the list - Sharon, we'll have these for my B'day.....and we can put Roy to bed as necessary.......................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by cjs (On the list - Sharon...)
I'm so doing these!!!!! Thanks, Denise!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by DFen911 (For you Daphne [img]...)
Daphne,

Just put us all out of our misery and publish a d@mn book of recipes of your Jello Shots! OMG they look so delicious and pretty!

And make sure there are lots and lots of pictures in the d@mn book!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by BarbaraS (Daphne,[br][br]Just ...)
Barbara, Denise is the Jell-O shot queen! I just requested this particular recipe.....and as usual, she delivered!
Daphne
  Re: Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by Gourmet_Mom (Barbara, Denise is t...)
Well, someone do the d@mn book!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by cjs (Well, someone do the...)
Denise!!!! Looks like you have a new hobby! LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by Gourmet_Mom (Denise!!!! Looks li...)
Ah you all put far too much faith in me. I just bring to you what I have tried or what I find out there in the world
  Re: Re: White Russian Jello Shots :) by DFen911 (Ah you all put far t...)
Just spreading the love, that's our girl!