OT Health Inspector
  Re: (...)
Just as we were pushing lunch out, in she walks! Thought she'd pay us s visit because, well, she never has inspected us since we opened 20 years ago. We had zero violations and only 2 suggestions dealing with back flow. Only 2 or 3 of us in the kitchen, so we have more control over things. Doen't hurt that we're anal about storage, labeling, dating and not keeping old food around.

When she first arrived, I thought she was an applicant for a part time job to help me, then I saw the Thermoscan in her pocket...

Hopefully won't see her for another 20 years

PJ
PJ
  Re: OT Health Inspector by pjcooks (Just as we were push...)
Congratulations, PJ! I think that is fantastic. Good for you! And, you probably won't see her for another 20 years since a surprise visit went so well.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Congratulations! My recent surprise was an audit from the wage and hour Feds. They were here two days and said I owed $1.36. A few weeks later they refunded me some change, maybe $0.56. What a waste of everybodies time and money.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: OT Health Inspector by Old Bay (Congratulations! My...)
Glad you passed with flying colors.

Old Bay you have GOT to be kidding? Good grief.
  Re: Re: OT Health Inspector by Trixxee (Glad you passed with...)
Well, I for one, am certainly glad to hear we are a bunch of law-abiding dudes around here!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT Health Inspector by cjs (Well, I for one, am ...)
Congratulations P.J.! 20 years is a long long time. I think we had a surprise visit from ABC (alcohol). I was on my toes and asked for his ID - I told him that if you don't look old enough to date my Granddaughter you're carded. He laughed!
(there was this little official looking "star" badge on his wallet - whew!)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Whoaaaaa! Kudos to you and your staff PJ!

Whereabouts is your place located? We only travel through NH along the I95 corridor. Or are you off the beaten path?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT Health Inspector by BarbaraS (Whoaaaaa! Kudos to ...)
Well done! WHOOT! WHOOT!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT Health Inspector by Gourmet_Mom (Well done! WHOOT! W...)
PJ...Omg that is outstanding! Girl stop what you are doing right now and pat yourself on the back. That is a lot of work to keep up those standards you NAILED IT
  Re: Re: OT Health Inspector by cjs (Well, I for one, am ...)
Quote:

Well, I for one, am certainly glad to hear we are a bunch of law-abiding dudes around here!!

If we weren't, do you think we'd post about it?
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura