Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Not sure here, yet. So many ideas swirling around my head with going thru the old [Email]C@H[/Email] magazines!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I am in thrift mode here after quite a few expected and unexpected expenses in the last month so it's leftover creamy chicken over biscuits. What I want to make is the asian sloppy joes but if I do that today, the biscuits will be stale by tomorrow's dinner.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by Trixxee (I am in thrift mode ...)
Doing Oxtails in plum sauce with wild mushroom risotto

**go go pressure cooker!**
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by DFen911 (Doing Oxtails in plu...)
oh, sounds good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by cjs (oh, sounds good!!...)
Thrift mode here too... Scavenging leftovers for lunch and having a Sausage and Kale Noodle Bowl for dinner. I found a link to a really cute blog called the Kitchen Wife. She posted the recipe on the Cuisine at Home Facebook page.

http://www.thekitchenwife.net/
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by luvnit (Thrift mode here too...)
We're doing the C@H Pork and Mushroom Stew tonight with bacon & parsley smashed potatoes. Warm comfort food, 'cuz Atlanta is really interesting right now. All of the public schools were closed in anticipation of Snowmageddon 2. My school was open, and I was really glad to get home without incident. I'm guessing I won't leave the house again until Thursday afternoon. They're forecasting about an inch of ice, and I don't drive on icy roads!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by karyn (We're doing the [url...)
Just cannot believe the winter you all are having!! Stay safe! Do you have enough Moonshine to see you thru????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by karyn (We're doing the [url...)
Thrift mode here also, and also easy mode. Chile Colorado burritos.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by losblanos1 (Thrift mode here als...)
Thrift mode and winter mode also here - Slow Cooker book (C@H) - Bistro style pork chops. Been smellin' darn good in here all day.

funny, looking at the date on the recipe I made them last on 2/12/10
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/11/14?? by cjs (Just cannot believe ...)
Quote:

Just cannot believe the winter you all are having!! Stay safe! Do you have enough Moonshine to see you thru????

Moonshine's a weekend drink...I don't think I could teach the next day! LOL!! We keep it at the lake. We are well-stocked with wine and beer, however.