RIP Darryl Robinson
  Re: (...)
Just saw THIS article in the latest newsfeed. I have no idea who Darryl Robinson was, but maybe some of you did, since he had been a host on the Cooking Channel.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: RIP Darryl Robinson by labradors (Just saw [url=http:/...)
Don't know why, but I haven't watched the Cooking Channel since I started getting it. So, not familiar with Darryl Robinson, but wow, he was too darn young!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: RIP Darryl Robinson by cjs (Don't know why, but ...)
I remember watching his show a few times. Very sad!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: RIP Darryl Robinson by Gourmet_Mom (I remember watching ...)
I have seen him several times and really enjoyed his shows. Gosh I sure hope he's not another victim of the heroine crowd
  Re: Re: RIP Darryl Robinson by DFen911 (I have seen him seve...)
Yeah - especially after Philip Seymour Hoffman. That stuff is nasty. Can't imagine how/why anyone gets involved with any of it. One time, I was the IT department for a small, timeshare-reselling call centre, and a few of the top-performing callers were using heroin. Scary stuff and scary people.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: RIP Darryl Robinson by labradors (Yeah - especially af...)
We watched his show a number of times and enjoyed it. It's sad to lose someone so talented.

Labs my 2nd husband and I had a friend who was a junkie. She tried to stay clean but any bump in her road and she was looking for a fix. Ex kept inviting her over to our house, claiming she was clean . . . NOT. Somehow he didn't see it - after a while he . . . heroin is a horrible thing.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!