Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14??
  Re: (...)
Looks like Jean is running late or having connection problems again, so I'll start things off for today.

Tonight, I'll probably just have leftovers, but this morning, for breakfast, I used some of the leftover Asian Sloppy Joe mixture on an open-face roll, topped with a sunny-side egg. Delicious!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by labradors (Looks like Jean is r...)
I'm here, but thanks Labs!! I always read the 'overnight' posts before I do the dinner thread.

We're going out for an early dinner/late lunch here with my cousin and her husband in Tempe.

Casey Moore's Oyster House

ANd, it looks like I'll be having escargot again this trip...finally!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by cjs (I'm here, but thanks...)
Getting the crock pot out again - this time it's for chile colorado burritos.

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/07/chil...ooker.html
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by Trixxee (Getting the crock po...)
Another Amazon freebie: 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes. Looks okay, though rather "no frills." It's a lot of recipes with only occasional graphics for chapter headings, but no photos of dishes.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by labradors (Another Amazon freeb...)
I have photos of almost every recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a pain in the.......

I'm entering my PIzza book into ebook form and madly searching my old photos of all the pizzas I've taken. Some are not labeled (dummy!), so it's hard to tell what's what.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by labradors (Another Amazon freeb...)
I downloaded that one too, although haven't looked at it yet.

Dinner tonight will be hot turkey sandwiches. So glad I sealed and froze the l/o turkey from Christmas. I took out a nice big piece of turkey breast and a container of gravy, so will have to make some mashed potatoes and frozen peas.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by Mare749 (I downloaded that on...)
Thanks Labs - just downloaded it. It's the first time I've downloaded a freebie.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by Trixxee (Thanks Labs - just d...)
I'll have to check that download out as well. Thanks for letting us know about it Labs!

Tonight's dinner is chicken and green olive enchiladas. We'll have spinach salad on the side.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by karyn (I'll have to check t...)
I'm thinking about using up my leftover turkey stock for pastry tonight. Good comfort food on a cold night. Unless I come up with something else. Not exactly heart healthy?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 1/8/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm thinking about u...)
It's day three in my quest to cut my grocery bill down. I've been freezer diving and raiding the pantry. I found chicken breasts and marinara, so tonight it's chicken parmesan.