Review: Butter Chicken
  Re: (...)
In another post, I mentioned having found a pre-packaged paste for making the Indian curry known as "Butter Chicken":

[Image: f7u7.png]

Tonight I finally tried it (over some basmati rice) and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Honestly, I will say that it wasn't quite as spectacular as the Tandoori Chicken mix that Denise sent me a couple of years ago, but it does make me want to try a from-scratch recipe for it.

Of course, I can't remember many (if any) curries that I HAVEN'T liked, so this dish wasn't THAT big of a question mark for me, but you never know, since some pre-made products can be too salty or have other problems.

This one didn't have any of those problems and was particularly good for being from a package, so all of you curry lovers out there should certainly give it a try.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Review: Butter Chicken by labradors (In another post, I m...)
On my list - I'll look for it while we're out picking up the veal shanks today!!

But, can't help thinking (now ) of the butter fish everytime you bring this up!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: Butter Chicken by cjs (On my list - I'll lo...)
ROTFL!

Now all you need is a breadfish and a jellyfish and you could have a sandwichfish.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?