Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition
  Re: (...)
I think everyone is going to like this one, I know I'm lovin it.
A few repeats in the cooking lite section. A nice section with Mexican recipes, pork posole, queso fundido.....Too many to list, it's 67 pages!
  Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by losblanos1 (I think everyone is ...)
Is this a special edition book??? or really Issue #103? or both? Who's on first?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by cjs (Is this a special ed...)
It's both. It doesn't have hole punches either.
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by losblanos1 (It's both. It doesn'...)
I just read the card that came with the cookbook. This is a new format of Cuisine at Home for people who become 'Members'. If you join($39/2years)all future issues are upgraded to the members edition. Plus you get digital versions for your PC or tablet. I think that I'm going to jump onboard.
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by losblanos1 (I just read the card...)
So this is a promotional issue that you get if you're a current member?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by Gourmet_Mom (So this is a promoti...)
Yes (I think so).
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by losblanos1 (Yes (I think so). [i...)
It seems like a good deal to me since the Kindle edition alone is the same price and now you can have both. I'm not due to renew until next summer, so will have to think about it. It always bothers me when you have to sign on for two years. It's like a red flag.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by Mare749 (It seems like a good...)
I have the Nook iPad edition and it is only $1.99 per issue. You can view it on the PC as well and copy and paste from it. It will be interesting to see if it will remain that price after the first of the year. I do not want it on paper (trying to declutter.)
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by Cubangirl (I have the Nook iPad...)
THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT TO ASK LAURA ABOUT!!!! darn - copying & pasting on my ipad.............

Hopefully Denise and Derek will be in town when we go thru Sutherlin and the pro can help me. Fingers Crossed!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Issue # 103 Exclusive Members Edition by cjs (THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT...)
Got mine today!