Merry Christmas, everyone!
  Re: (...)
As has become customary, I'll be leaving in the morning for my friend's restaurant to take desserts to him for his guests and to help with the Christmas-Eve cooking.

Since I won't be back until late in the afternoon on Christmas Day, I decided to wish you all a merry Christmas now, before I go.

The stores were out of white chocolate, so no White Chocolate Banana Cream Pies this year. Instead, I'm taking Apple Cake and Toll House Cookies.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by labradors (As has become custom...)
Merry Christmas, Labs!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Merry Christmas, Labs! I hope you have wonderful holiday. Safe travels!

PJ
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by pjcooks (Merry Christmas, Lab...)
Merry Christmas Labs!! Be safe and enjoy!!

I am hitting the road tomorrow to go visit my folks. The passes will be clear. Still very bummed about not being able to go camping with Jean/Roy and Laura/Brad. We went and checked on the truck today. She's all torn apart. They hope to have her done by the 30th, but still have to wait a month before we can tow anything.

But so incredibly excited that my baby girl is coming to Oregon for 4 days!! Oh please let the weather hold
Sounds like you are going to be very busy, Labs. That's awfully nice of you to help out your friend in that way. Hope you get to enjoy some of that cooking yourself!
Merry Christmas!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by DFen911 (Merry Christmas Labs...)
Oh, Denise! That is the best gift EVER!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, Denise! That is...)
It sure is Daphne!! I thought it would be 4 years before I got to see her again other than Skype
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by DFen911 (It sure is Daphne!! ...)
Happy Christmas my friend , you are loved across this happy little chat line. Just be careful down there, it can be tedious because politics are the great satan. They are unpredictable and dangerous. Be well.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by DFen911 (It sure is Daphne!! ...)
Yay Denise, you get to see your daughter! What a great Christmas present. This is the first year I won't have all 3 of mine here. Son#2 is in Chicago, not able to make it home. Enjoy your holiday!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas, everyone! by pjcooks (Yay Denise, you get ...)
Nothing wrong with Tollhouse Cookies, Labs!

Merry Christmas all!