mini lemon poppy seed loaves (latest issue)
  Re: (...)
Has anyone made? I am having trouble finding SWEETENED dried lemon peel. Cuisine says omit if you can't find but refers me to dried lemon peel vendor. Is there really SWEETENED dried peel sold.
  Re: mini lemon poppy seed loaves (latest issue) by taxinglady (Has anyone made? I a...)
If you have some fresh lemons you can make your own. I don't have the newest issue, but can you tell me how much sweetened lemon it's calling for? I will assume it's ground or grated?

They're pretty easy to make too. Here's a step by step tutorial -

Sweetened Lemon Peels
  Re: Re: mini lemon poppy seed loaves (latest issue) by DFen911 (If you have some fre...)
I made candied orange peels last year for a drink recipe. They were awesome. I would not skip em if you can. They are soooo yummy and tangy!
  Re: Re: mini lemon poppy seed loaves (latest issue) by jodybarnett (I made candied orang...)
Thanks for the link. It is really helpful. I love it that there is no waste.
  Re: Re: mini lemon poppy seed loaves (latest issue) by Cubangirl (Thanks for the link....)
I made them once and remember being very impressed with them. Thanks for bringing this all up again. So, there is a new issue out?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: mini lemon poppy seed loaves (latest issue) by cjs (I made them once and...)
Btw if you have a food saver vacuum system you can seal them in portions and they last a long, long time