Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13??
  Re: (...)
So, are we eating today or waiting in anticipation of tomorrow??????????????????

I have leftovers!!!!!

Saucisson a l'ail en brioche

AND

Joue de Boeuf Bourguignon

Whooeeee!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13?? by cjs (So, are we eating to...)
We are going out to a many decades old mexican restaurant and I already know what I'm getting - a margarita on the rocks (or 2), and a combination plate with a chile relleno and a crisp beef taco. Simple but oh so good. I will take the taco home for an early lunch tomorrow.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13?? by Trixxee (We are going out to ...)
Tonight we're doing our Thanksgiving dinner Turkey is stuffed and in the oven, will do potatoes and gravy and green beans. I'm even going to tackle a homemade pumpkin pie. This will be a first
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13?? by DFen911 (Tonight we're doing ...)
Pork loins are going on sale Friday, but my wonderful butcher sold me one at the sale price of $1.69/pound today anyway AND cut half of it into chops. Those guys are too good to me! DD recently discovered chicken marsala and she loves mushrooms, so Mushroom Pork Marsala with buttery egg noodles and peas are on the menu.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Pork loins are going...)
Daphne, that really sounds good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13?? by cjs (Daphne, that really ...)
Daphne, we had Chicken Marsala last night. It was sooo tasty. I've never tried it with pork, but I'm sure it will be delicious.

We went easy and vegetarian-friendly tonight...Sweet Onion Bisque that I prepped and froze last weekend and finished tonight, along with a chopped salad. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's main meal.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/27/13?? by karyn (Daphne, we had Chick...)
Karyn, this is a favorite of mine and is a C@H recipe. It's awesome! Or shall I say WAS awesome!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.