For Rob "Labradors"
  Re: (...)
Just wanted to let you know you are in the thoughts of your foodie family this Thanksgiving
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: For Rob "Labradors" by farnfam (Just wanted to let y...)
Thanks for starting this thread, Cis. I hope that he logs in and sees this.

Rob, you are in our thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you because I understand what a difficult time this is for you and your mom. May you feel the warm hugs and caring thoughts coming your way from all of us on the forum. We sure are missing you and look forward to "seeing" you again, when you are ready.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by Mare749 (Thanks for starting ...)
Rob, I echo what Maryann said so perfectly. Be safe, and know that you and your Mom are in all of our thoughts and prayers.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by Harborwitch (Rob, I echo what Mar...)
****HUGS ROB & MOM****

You're in my thoughts.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by BarbaraS (****HUGS ROB & MOM**...)
Maryann said it so perfectly, all I can add is my own thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom during this trying time. I hope you are able to enjoy your holiday and time together!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by Gourmet_Mom (Maryann said it so p...)
Everyone else has said everything I would say, so just know I've been thinking of you both as well. Prayers for you. It will be a sad holiday, I'm sure, but I know you have good memories to reflect upon. God bless.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by pjcooks (Everyone else has sa...)
Labs you know how we all feel. I wish we could be there to help comfort you. You and your family are in my heart. You and your Mom need to take this time and reflect on the wonderful man I am sure your father was. Tell his stories, share his memories and smile each time you think of him and know he lives on thru each of you. *hugs*
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by DFen911 (Labs you know how we...)
Nothing more to say for me, Labs - but, you know how we're all thinking of you and your family.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For Rob "Labradors" by cjs (Nothing more to say ...)
Thank you all so much.

Needless to say, Thanksgiving WAS different without my dad there, but we did okay - respectful without being excessively maudlin.

Thanks, again, for your thoughtfulness.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?