Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!!
  Re: (...)
Just saw this -

"STUFFING' WAFFLES

and, they sound so good
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by cjs (Just saw this -[br][...)
Why not? Sounds good to me. Now if I can remember to play on Friday.....
PJ
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by pjcooks (Why not? Sounds goo...)
We made some last month, and loved them. Served them topped with leftover chicken, gravy, and cranberry sauce.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by cjs (Just saw this -[br][...)
OMG! I am making these for our Thanksgiving. D@mn those look and sound so good. If we were home and I had stuffing stuff Bob would be digging out the G-5 now.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by Harborwitch (OMG! I am making th...)
Now to pray I still have a waffle iron!!!! We always have lots of stuffing left over!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by Gourmet_Mom (Now to pray I still ...)
I make a lot of stuffing and I never have any leftover-maybe providing takeout boxes isn't such a good idea......

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by pjcooks (I make a lot of stuf...)
That made me think that I could put leftover stuffing on a cookie sheet, spread it and put it on toast for a few minutes. Get it hot again and nice and crispy.
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by Cubangirl (That made me think t...)
Anything with stuffing looks good to me. Can't wait to hear who tries this.

Alina, you just gave me a great idea. Ron's favorite part of the stuffing is the brown and crispy part that's bursting out of the bird. I never thought to reheat the l/os under the broiler. Or is that not what you meant?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by Mare749 (Anything with stuffi...)
The broiler would work fine. I would just use my Breville Toaster oven on the toast setting. I find it works great to crisp. For example, I love mini tater tots, so I bake them in the convection setting, but sometimes don't get them out immediately, so I reheat them by using the toast setting. I discovered they are even better because of the extra crispiness.
  Re: Re: Alert! Make lots of Stuffing!! by Cubangirl (The broiler would wo...)
We made the waffles with plain leftover cornbread stuffing that he added a bit of egg to. If you don't have a waffle iron, they can easily be made into patties, fried and topped.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.