Tuesday, 11/26/13???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having a lobster pizza brunch and then run around all day to work up an appetite for dinner at Bouchon's tonight!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
As of now, linguine with clam sauce.
  Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have no idea what we're having. We'll be at Lauries tonight and they're taking us to dinner. They are eating a Paleao (I know I spelled it wrong~) and a pretty much gluten free. Hmmmmm.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by Harborwitch (I have no idea what ...)
Hey Sharon, you will be eating like the Flintstones! Be sure to report back. Ahhh, the holidays...

I had a big ole ham bone in the freezer from the last honey baked ham we had. So, last night, I put together split pea soup in the crockpot and let it cook overnight. I had some nice chunks of ham to put into it, too. So, we will have a cup of that with a smoked turkey sandwich and a small salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by Mare749 (Hey Sharon, you will...)
Soup sounds so good right now...it's rainy and cold. However, I planned on Chicken Marsala and I can do that without going to the store, so I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the soup!
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by karyn (Soup sounds so good ...)
Chipotle chicken burgers tonight.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by Mare749 (Hey Sharon, you will...)
That soup sounds really good - Bob and I've been mulling over the idea of a ham and bean soup. I have to look for things he can put together on the nights I work . . . or that I can put together before I go to work so that they'll be ready when I get home.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday, 11/26/13??? by Harborwitch (That soup sounds rea...)
Oldest son came in yesterday. I let him make spaghetti for us tonight....his favorite!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.