White corn tortilla shells 36 each
Porchetta, cooked 2 Lbs.
Kosher salt 1 TBS
Garlic, cloves 3 each
Olive oil as needed
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Salsa verde 3 C

1. Finely dice 1 small white onion. Thinly slice radishes using a knife or mandolin. Cut lime into 6 piece wedges. Slice 1 jalapeño (be sure to wash hands after touching jalapeños). Set all aside.

2. Dice porchetta into 1/4-inch dice. Julienne remaining onion.

3. In a sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Sweat garlic cloves and onion for 3 minutes, or until translucent.

4. Add porchetta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Increase heat and add 1/3 cup salsa verde. Turn off heat. Let mixture cool. Set aside.

5. Place 2 linen napkins on a plate. Bring dry cast iron skillet up to medium high heat. Lay tortillas flat in pan for 1 minute per side. Place toasted tortilla between linen napkins, and wrap tightly. Continue to stack tortillas until all are heated.

6. Spoon several spoonfuls of pork onto 2 stacked tortillas and garnish with salsa verde, jalapeños, radish, diced onion and a couple sprigs of cilantro.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by cjs (Don't know if you sa...)
OMG! Those sound divine. I left my tortilla make in WA - I will have to get a new one. (Or just buy some really beautiful tortillas from the store). Thank you!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by Harborwitch (OMG! Those sound di...)
Figured you'd jump on this one. Sounds good to me, too!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by cjs (Figured you'd jump o...)
What sounds even better is a hint Jack's wife gave me last night - sprinkle the tortilla with parm while it is heating on the griddle or grill. Sounds awfully good to me, especially with the Porchetta. I have porchetta in the freezer.
  Re: Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by Harborwitch (What sounds even bet...)
Oh, that's an idea from a California taco stand place. Can't remember the name of it, but there was one in Auburn. So darn good!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by cjs (Oh, that's an idea f...)
That does sound really good, Jean. Copied!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by cjs (Don't know if you sa...)
I posted pix on FB - will try to get them on photobucket and then on here - OMG - these are the best tacos ever. If I've repeated myself - sorry. Internet is flaky tonight. GRRRRRR.
  Re: Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by Harborwitch (I posted pix on FB -...)
I'd better keep this one handy.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sharon, This One's For You!! by cjs (I'd better keep this...)
Oh yes! Keep it handy. I might have a leftover for breakfast!