T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??? Barbara, what special dinner will you have?

My Birthday boy has chosen ribs, coleslaw, Deva's chili and pecan bars.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Chicken casserole, I think.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by DFen911 (Chicken casserole, I...)
Other than your great appies, what was on the menu last night, Denise?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by cjs (Other than your grea...)
TGIF indeed! Tonight it's grilled balsamic pork tenderloin with grilled grapes, potato confit and asparagus.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by losblanos1 (TGIF indeed! Tonight...)
I think we are finally having tacos. Hey Jean - it's Breeder's Cup Weekend today and tomorrow so if you have NBC Sports Network starting at 1:00pm pacific today races can be seen.

Tomorrow's big Classic race can be seen on regular old NBC at 5:00pm pacific with earlier races on NBC Sports Network starting at 12:30.

Will be a complete showdown tomorrow between Mucho Macho Man, Game On Dude, and several others have a good shot. Will also be a showdown between Mike Smith and Gary Stevens - the old guys.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by Trixxee (I think we are final...)
I did the appys and took them er to a friends house. She did a big pot of beef stew and another gal made dessert.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by DFen911 (I did the appys and ...)
Thanks Trixxee - I just love to see MIke Smith! Note made.

Roy's is a very happy camper after his B'day dinner of ribs, slaw, chili and pecan bars.

[Image: Nov1RoysBdayDinner_zps2402853f.jpg]

[Image: Nov1RoysBdayDessert_zps77779b17.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by cjs (Thanks Trixxee - I j...)
That looks so good!

Well, Mike Smith is 2 for 2 this afternoon. He's on fire. And he's so cute!!! Really enjoying NBC Sports Network's coverage this afternoon.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by Trixxee (That looks so good! ...)
Roy's dinner looks delicious, and Denise, you appys were great! We're getting into a Friday night rut, but it's one I'me enjoying....once again, we stopped at Mellow Mushroom for a Magical Mystery Tour pizza and cocktails. I'm currently happy, relaxed, and full!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 11/1/13?? by karyn (Roy's dinner looks d...)
Steak night is back for Baby Girl!

Thanks for the info, Trixxee! Hoping to tune in!

Jean, you Birthday Dinner looks GREAT! Lucky Roy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.