Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu today?

Roy's getting his wish for a hot dog in Spinach Tortilla with sauerkraut.... (no accounting for taste around here)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu t...)
You know. Terry would probably like that too!

Working in yard. Today. So will put on a pot of soup. A sausage and lentil soup

A new one for us.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by mjkcooking (You know. Terry woul...)
We have training today. 10:30 to 2:00'ish. Yesterday we drove up to Garberville to do a bit of shopping. OMG! The only grocery store in town is Ray's, and it was swamped with business. I haven't seen that many hippies in one place since a Gratefull Dead concert 20+ years ago. Patchouli and dreds - and people just staring at stufff. LOL

I got some beautiful spinach and bok choy, scallions like I haven't seen in a long time, and cilantro. We have some shrimp in the freezer so I am going to play tonight with a little Thai and some Basmati rice.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by Harborwitch (We have training tod...)
Enjoy and get settled in the next few days, Sharon.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by cjs (Enjoy and get settle...)
I'll try to post some pictures Jean - but our Verizon wifi is less than useful and theirs is for browsing not uploading and downloading lots of stuff. Might have to load the laptop up and drive to hippie heaven and try that.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by Harborwitch (I'll try to post som...)
I'm going to make a chicken alfredo over penne pasta with asparagus on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by Mare749 (I'm going to make a ...)
Burgers & fries tonight.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by losblanos1 (Burgers & fries toni...)
Well, Roy Richard is a happy camper again...he got his sauerkraut hot dog on a Spinach Tortilla!!!

[Image: Oct22RoysSauerkrautHotDog_zps1cd1c4ed.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by cjs (Well, Roy Richard is...)
I had a bad day, today, so I picked up a small tenderloin and will have steak night mid week. It was an easy decision....they were on sale!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/22/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (I had a bad day, tod...)
My friend Jane took me to my appt. today to get my new spiffy purple cast on and afterward we went for manis/pedis and lunch. I have both our leftovers - ham stack for me and french dip from her. My foot is quite swollen though from all the activity and not elevating it so for Michael it's Cheerios. He is welcome to my leftovers but that would be a cold day in you know where before he'd touch anything like that!