HELP Labs!
  Re: (...)
Just got a notice that I have used 85% of my PhotoBucket capacity...what the heck do I do now. Don't know if I want to spend time figuring out a new program - some of you have mentioned over the years different ones. Is there a really simple one I could switch to??

Or, should I just go back and delete a lot of the 'albums' that I know I have copies of on my laptop?????

Also, will use this post to test Lab's theory that even I can do this.

Chocolate Pudding

THANKS AGAIN LABS!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: HELP Labs! by cjs (Just got a notice th...)
Photobucket only gives 2GB for free accounts. ImageShack gives 5GB.

Also, Photobucket has been having problems, lately. Some of their servers are not working, so the images hosted on them are not accessible. For example, the avatars for you, Jean, and others who have been using Photobucket are not showing up on the forum right now. I used DownForEveryoneOrJustMe to double check the domains upon which the avatars were hosted (e.g. i3.photobucket.com) and they were down, even though the main Photobucket page and some of their other servers are working. This isn't just on this forum, but on several other sites where people have used Photobucket-hosted images for photos and avatars.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by labradors (Photobucket only giv...)
I'll be darned! Geez, another project.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by cjs (I'll be darned! Geez...)
It looks like at least your avatar's sever is running again (or they have managed to redirect to a backup server, if they do that kind of thing), since I can see your walking chef under your name again.
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by labradors (It looks like at lea...)
I'm over there right now uploading all the pix for the 'On the Road' book!! What a job, but I think it's wise to do it. Will have to spend some time exploring the site, too.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by cjs (I'm over there right...)
I see everyone's avatar...

Jean doesn't the ebook program you're using allow you to directly upload an image rather than put them on PhotoBucket and pull from there?
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by DFen911 (I see everyone's ava...)
The ebook recommmendsa picture of the size of 320 pixels, so I didn't know how to do that without putting them in PHotobucket first to size then back to my files.

I'm sure I over-compicated things, but there are only so many questions I can lay on you all!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by cjs (The ebook recommmend...)
I still recommend PixResizer (if you have Windows).
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by labradors (Photobucket only giv...)
So that explains why my pic has disappeared...
PJ
  Re: Re: I Have a Delimma!! by pjcooks (So that explains why...)
I just resize stuff in Picassa and upload. I only upload to photobucket when I need to to post an image here or another board.