Cookies!
  Re: (...)
For any of you who did not see my post on FB, I wanted to share this website. We love cookies around here and there are some really good sounding recipes here.

http://www.berries.com/blog/cookie-recipes
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Cookies! by Mare749 (For any of you who d...)
AWESOME! I may just have to try to do cookies this year over the Christmas Holiday!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cookies! by Gourmet_Mom (AWESOME! I may just...)
Thanks, Maryann. One of them is a copycat of the Pepperidge Farm "Geneva" cookies, so I followed that link and noticed that one of people who commented said she had made a copycat of the Pepperidge Farm "Brussels" cookies. My favourite Pepperidge Farm cookies are the "Brussels Mint" and the "Bordeaux," so I left a reply seeing if I could manage to get those copycat recipes. I hope so.

If you happen to know of copycats for the "Brussels Mint" or "Bordeaux," please post them.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Cookies! by labradors (Thanks, Maryann. On...)
Do I dare go to the website??????????????????????????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Cookies! by Mare749 (For any of you who d...)
Great find, Maryann! Thanks for the link. A few must trys for sure!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Cookies! by labradors (Thanks, Maryann. On...)
Sorry, I don't Labs, but it sounds like something to look for.
Maryann

Re: Re: Cookies! by Mare749 (Sorry, I don't Labs,...)
Thank you so much. There seem to be some great recipes there. Some I already have, but most I don't. I am going to Boston for Christmas so I won't be making my usual assortment of cookies this year, but I am sending this to DD so I hope we'll be making some.

My next cookies is going to be pecan pie Rugelah for Thanksgivukkah.
  Re: Re: Cookies! by Cubangirl (Thank you so much. T...)
#11 Pub cookies - I knew I shouldn't have looked.

Thanks Maryann, I think.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cookies! by cjs (#11 Pub cookies - I ...)
I tried to stay away, but looked at it today. He was very impressed with the site, and said "Lorraine, you can cook a new recipe every week for almost a year." The ones with the coconut oil sure caught my eye.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Cookies! by Lorraine (I tried to stay away...)
Lorraine, that's funny but true. I bake a batch of cookies almost every week and they do disappear. Anyone I see that week gets a little bag full and the rest go in Ron's lunches. The man LOVES cookies!
Maryann