T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone?

Leftovers here - easy day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We have some sunshine and will be working outside. I think I'll brine some chicken breasts and put them in the smoker. I'm not sure what we'll have with them - maybe that tomato dressing or a caprese gratin.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13?? by Harborwitch (We have some sunshin...)
I can't make up my mind, but most likely an Italian steak sandwich.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13?? by losblanos1 (I can't make up my m...)
Busy day today. Think we may just order Chinese take-out and watch Netflix.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13?? by Mare749 (Busy day today. Thin...)
Still have time to decide but probably take out pizza. Tony made Maryann's birthday burritos last night (I haven't been downstairs in 48 hours so not sure what the kitchen even looks like) so I don't want to ask him to cook and clean up.

I think we (read Tony) are going to try to get organized this weekend and make a few things that can be frozen for multiple meals in anticipation of my surgery on Monday. Perhaps chicken enchiladas and chili??
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13?? by Trixxee (Still have time to d...)
Bless your heart, Trixxee! I pray for a speedy recovery! Looks like Tony is taking good care of you!

Baby Girl came home tonight! She picked up a small tenderloin at the store. We had two amazing steaks and small baked potatoes!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 10/4/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Bless your heart, Tr...)
Thanks you Daphne. He's trying. It's not easy. They are all used to me doing just about everything. LOL.