Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

Have no idea here yet. Have to look thru the freezer. I can't believe the wind/rain storm that went thru here last night. The trailer was just a rockin' and a rollin'. Thank heavens neither the alum. window cover nor the Dish blew away!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
This has really been quite the storm, it's just pouring here.

Tonight's dinner will be tarragon cream chicken with a potato and asparagus.
Lunch is the circus dogs from issue #70 and I'm going to make the Blueberry Swirl Cheesecakes from one of the cuisine for two cookbooks.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by losblanos1 (This has really been...)
We are doing Somebody's Birthday Dinner for October. Might not have too many more nice grilling days.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by Mare749 (We are doing Somebod...)
I'm braising a skillet full of chicken gizzards...

Don't know what I'll have them. Maybe just toothpicks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by cjs (I'm braising a skill...)
The storm that was suppose to drench us I think just blew over us. Anyways, left overs here for us of the pork roast. For tomorrow gonna make the soup that I didn't make the other day so starting a batch of 18 hour bread
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by DFen911 (The storm that was s...)
Just finished sub sandwiches and William has a Boston Butt on the grill for BBQ for tonight!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Just finished sub sa...)
Chicken Cacciatore over Angel Hair pasta.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by BarbaraS (Chicken Cacciatore o...)
Oh my Lord, the gizzards are fantastic and if we can stay out of them for dinner, we'll have them with Pesto Pasta and pickled onions........
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by cjs (Oh my Lord, the gizz...)
Tony's making beef stroganoff. He will be doing all the cooking for quite a few weeks. I broke a bone in my foot and not allowed to put any weight on it. Getting a cast put on on Tuesday if the swelling is somewhat down.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 9/29/13?? by Trixxee (Tony's making beef s...)
I made Cajun blackened Red Snapper (lots of smoke, no smoke alarm), wonderful, with white corn and Lima beans! Delicious dinner!

So sorry about your foot! Bummer!

"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".