Tuesday Dinner, 8/27/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Pizza here - Margarita pizza. I have some bits and pieces of beautiful heirlooms left from last night and Jim Leahy's (sp?) No-Knead pizza dough ready to work with.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday Dinner, 8/27/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I got a beautiful silver salmon fillet yesterday, and I think I'll make a lemon basil risotto to go with it and a Caprese salad. I'm not sure about how we're cooking the salmon. I might go with the Noyo Harbor Fishermen's Wives famous Salmon BBQ sauce - butter, worchestershire, lemon, salt & pepper, basil & oregano. I haven't made that in years.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner, 8/27/13?? by Harborwitch (I got a beautiful si...)
Tonight we are definately having Somebody's Birthday Dinner! Got side-tracked yesterday and didn't end up having it, but today is the day.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner, 8/27/13?? by Mare749 (Tonight we are defin...)
Ha! Same here, Maryann.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner, 8/27/13?? by Trixxee (Ha! Same here, Mary...)
I won't be doing the salad today. Instead, we will have an Asian noodle salad, and will have the recommended side salad another day.

One new recipe at a time is enough for "him"
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner, 8/27/13?? by Mare749 (I won't be doing the...)
Is three a crowd? I'm making the B'day dinner also. I couldn't find arugula, so I'm using romaine.
ETA: I forgot to mention that I'm making the cookies also, the first dozen just came out of the oven. Is it forbidden to post B'day dinner pics on FB?