What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm smoking another 1/2 chicken and some potatoes and zucc to make up for the mess I left at home in the fridge. And, Sara's Harbinger Chardonnay went so well with it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're going to my niece's birthday party, so we will eat there this evening. In the meantime, we are going to have some shrimp summer rolls with dipping sauce for lunch.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by Mare749 (We're going to my ni...)
I'm trying out a new recipe tonight, Two Cheese Braciola with Sunday gravy. It's Cuisine recipe from a 'Slow Cooker' cookbook, only I'm going to cook it on the stove in a Dutch oven.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by losblanos1 (I'm trying out a new...)
Just seared off the pork, roasted my chilis that makes it chili verde night
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by DFen911 (Just seared off the ...)
another day when everything sounds so good!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by cjs (another day when eve...)
Tony won't be home for dinner for the next few nights so I'll be cooking some very simple, lo-cal stuff. Maybe a piece of tilapia and a salad tonight.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by Trixxee (Tony won't be home f...)
We had Fajita Burritos. I am 'cleaning out the fridge and freezer'. I want to get everything outta here! Start over.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by cjs (another day when eve...)
We are having roast pork loin, mac & cheese, and broccoli. I was going to make raspberry sherbet . . . Bob took the ice cream freezer bowl down to the restaurant and plopped it in the big chest freezer yesterday. I got all the stuff and we started getting ready . . . went down to get the bowl . . . someone took it out of the freezer and it was warm. GRRRRRRRR. Jean you may be right
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by Harborwitch (We are having roast ...)
We are doing a grilled flat iron steak with Dijon mustard , tarragon, corniichon sauce. From SAVEUR and Hill Country Wine and Food Festival of 2003.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/23/13?? by Old Bay (We are doing a grill...)
Get outta there, Sharon and enjoy life!
www.achefsjourney.com