Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing
  Re: (...)
In the final episode, with three chefs remaining, the quickfire challenge eliminated one chef to leave two for the final challenge.

The task for the quickfire was to create two dishes to sell in a food truck. One of the contestants (who DID advance to the final) decided to have a grilled-cheese truck.

Listen to what his second dish was:

French-Toast Grilled Cheese wih Homemade "Nutella," Goat Cheese, Caramelised Pineapple, Berries and Maple Syrup

OH MY!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by labradors (In the final episode...)
I guess!! OH MY!

I found Master Chef London yesterday and taped it but haven't seen it yet. Guess I'd better look around some more and see what others I can find.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by cjs (I guess!! OH MY![br]...)
Surprisingly, MasterChef EspaƱa is not geo-locked and the episodes on their website are viewable without having to use a VPN or proxy. Just go to the site and watch all you want.

Of course, you'll have to speak Spanish to understand the audio.

(You do, however, need a VPN, such as Witopia, to watch MasterChef Australia, but it's on SIX nights a week, so there's plenty to watch if you are able.)
  Re: Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by labradors (Surprisingly, [url=h...)
Labs, the extent of my searching is if I can find a channel nbr and then I surf !
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by cjs (Labs, the extent of ...)
Jean,

Which season of MC-UK are they showing where you are watching it? The 2013 season was really good (of course, I'll withhold and spoilers).
  Re: Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by labradors (Jean,[br][br]Which s...)
I've never watched any of the other MCs.

Labs could you enlighten me regarding the need for VPN? It sounds vaguely familiar, but the context that is surfacing is using it reach my office files while at home, and ODBC connections between our patient databases, Medicare databases,etc. Since I am sure that is wrong, what is it, why do I want it and does it cost?

Having asked, the last thing I need is more stuff to watch, since it is severely interfering with my reading time (reading Brown's new one Inferno now and want to re-read Game of Thrones after watching season 3). Some where in there, I should actually be cooking something rather than collecting recipes,LOL.
  Re: Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by Cubangirl (I've never watched a...)
Alina,

A VPN (Virtual Private Network, for those who may not be familiar) makes it so that the websites you visit don't see your actual IP address, but an IP address from the "gateway" through which you connect. While being great for privacy and security (since VPN connections are encrypted), it's also useful for visiting websites (especially TV/video-related ones) that restrict access to their content to their own countries. Thus, if you have a VPN that has gateways in Australia, you can connect through one of those and be able to watch MasterChef Australia.

Probably the best (and best known) VPN is Witopia, and is $69.99/yr for the "PersonalVPN PRO" plan, which is the one I would recommend.

BTW, if you have a wireless router to hook up your smartphones or tablets via WiFi, it will work on those, too. For example, I know someone with a Kindle Fire HD who uses Witopia, down here, to watch NetFlix and Amazon Prime.

Hope that helps.
  Re: Re: Top Chef Canada: This sounds amazing by labradors (Alina,[br][br]A VPN ...)
Thanks Labs.