A Taco Shell?????
  Re: (...)
[Image: 348e3cfb-b034-472e-821f-a9a879f5c56c_zpsd7380c25.jpg]

hmmmm, how about pizza dough??

Corn Chip Crescent Tacos

'Blogger Amy Erickson of Oh Bite It! has made the impossible possible: taco shells made from crescents! Fast, flavorful and perfectly fit for your favorite fillings, this recipe’s a taco night keeper. Pillsbury 6/10/13

Crescent Taco Shells
1 can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
2 Tbs olive oil
1 wire rack to cool/form the shells
-------
Fillings and Toppings
2 cups beef and/or bean chili
2 cups corn chips
Shredded cheese
Shredded lettuce
Chopped tomatoes
Sour cream
Hot sauce, if desired

1. Place wire rack on 2 or 4 juice glasses to raise it off the work surface so the taco shells will drape down over the wires as they cool and form.

2. Step 2On work surface, unroll dough. With rolling pin, roll out dough until about 1/8-inch thickness. If necessary, sprinkle lightly with flour to help in rolling. Cut out 4 (4-inch) rounds. (A small bowl works well as a guide.) Re-rolling the dough scraps may be needed to cut the last round.

3. Step 3On griddle or in 12-inch skillet, drizzle some of the oil. Heat over medium heat. Add as many dough rounds as will fit; cook until golden brown on each side. Gently drape warm dough rounds over 2 wire bars and through rack so they drape down to create shells. Repeat with any remaining oil and dough rounds. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.

4. Step 4Fill each cooled shell with 1/2 cup chili and 1/2 cup corn chips. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and hot sauce.

5. Fill the taco shells just before serving so they stay nice and firm.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A Taco Shell????? by cjs ([url=http://s3.photo...)
Sounds yummy. Will be trying this one.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: A Taco Shell????? by Mare749 (Sounds yummy. Will b...)
Me too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com