Photo Memories of our Service-Women & Men
  Re: (...)
I guess I'm just really missing my Dad today and thought it would be nice for all of us to make a C@H album of our loved ones who saw service in any conflict.

this is my Dad - F.E."Bud" Roy - he married my mom when I was a young teenager and turned my life around. I loved him more than anyone except my mom. He nevr knew a stranger - in fact among those at his funeral was my mom's ex-husband and my ex-husband. Everyone loved him.

[Image: May27DadInCubaWWII_zps22fd7ccd.jpg]

He is the Frenchman with his sombero tilted in the french beret-style playing the bongo drum (1st in the long row on left) in Habana, Cuba. so handsome.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Photo Memories of our Service-Women & Men by cjs (I guess I'm just rea...)
I can't post mine for a few days till we get home and I can find them and scan them

Great picture Jean!
  Re: Re: Photo Memories of our Service-Women & Men by DFen911 (I can't post mine fo...)
Great picture, Jean, and a very nice idea too. I will have to look for a picture, but will try to put one up tomorrow.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."