What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I'm making my sausage today, so probably something with it.

Also went to Costco and loaded up a shelf in the freezer with salmon, ribs and chuck roast. I always get so anxious to use the new meat in my life. My head swirls with what dishes to do.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I need to add a chuck roast to the Costco list.

We're having sliders for dinner. Super simple.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by Trixxee (I need to add a chuc...)
Trixxee let me know how your chuck is at Costco please

No clue for dinner. Have so many chores to do outside, but it's raining now.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by DFen911 (Trixxee let me know ...)
We are going to put some rib-eyes on the grill with fresh veggies. I need to look up an orzo recipe that called for grilled veg.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by Mare749 (We are going to put ...)
I don't know if you already have a recipe Maryann but this one looks good (just leave out the shrimp).

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...aigrette-242498
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by Trixxee (I don't know if you ...)
I'm not Trixxee, but the chuck roasts from costco are great. I get them every winter.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by cjs (I'm not Trixxee, but...)
Chicken Satay with peanut sauce and Jean's B'day dinner pineapple rice.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by losblanos1 (Chicken Satay with p...)
Burgers, frites and corn on the cob. After bar food picking at the ZZ Top concert Friday night and prime rib last night, thought I'd round out the weekend with a HEALTHY MEAL

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by pjcooks (Burgers, frites and ...)
Kind of how we think....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 5/19/13?? by cjs (Kind of how we think...)
Blane, be careful of the sweetness if you aren't having something really spicy with the rice. The Mango chutney and the Jamaican heat of the chicken really went well with the rice.
www.achefsjourney.com