My Food Finds Today at Goodwill...
  Re: (...)
I found a great Italian 'clay' 'volcano rock' pan for cooking steak, pork, etc....

[Image: LaCottaPanClosedSized.jpg]

I also got a great Coffee press... Wanted to try this. LOVED it!

[Image: 407fp20_lg.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: My Food Finds Today at Goodwill... by luvnit (I found a great Ital...)
Laura you will LOVE the coffee press. It is the only way we make coffee now. Been doing it this way for about 12 years now and the rich flavor cannot be beat.

I want to hear more about the clay cooker. I have never seen that before. Have you used it before or is this totally new to you as well? What will be your first dish in it?
  Re: Re: My Food Finds Today at Goodwill... by DFen911 (Laura you will LOVE ...)
I had coffee in the press yesterday and love it! Going to wait a bit on the meat cooker. I have a few leftovers to clean up first.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: My Food Finds Today at Goodwill... by luvnit (I had coffee in the ...)
Great finds, Laura. Can't wait to hear more about that pan. I've never seen anything like it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: My Food Finds Today at Goodwill... by Mare749 (Great finds, Laura. ...)
hmmmm, interesting finds.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: My Food Finds Today at Goodwill... by cjs (hmmmm, interesting f...)
YS gave me a coffee press just like that for Christmas. I have not taken time to use it. It was one of those...when I retire kinda gifts. But this will come soon enough.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.