OMG! Uh oh!
  Re: (...)
The mall now has a Cinnabon stand (the real, brand-name one) and they have something that either I've just never seen before or is something they've done because this is a Latin-American country.

In addition to the usual Cinnabon offerings, they have one where they leave out the usual, cinnamon filling, still top it with their usual frosting, then - ON TOP OF THAT - they top it with a dulce de leche sauce. YUM!

DANGER! DANGER! WARNING, WILL ROBINSON!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OMG! Uh oh! by labradors (The mall now has a C...)
Oh for God's sake - how long will it take to get back up here????????????????????????????????? Labs, for all of us, you have to buy one, taste it and post the picture!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by cjs (Oh for God's sake - ...)
LOL! I DID have it today. That's why I could say "YUM!" in the earlier post. Didn't have the camera with me for a photo, though. Shall have to plan for it, the next time I get to the mall.

To say a little more about the taste: frankly, although I've always considered Cinnabon to be good, I've never thought they were as special as some people would say (based upon some other cinnamon rolls I have had and my own "cinnamon knots" that I made when I worked at the restaurant). These dulce de leche ones, however, are sublime. In this case, all that caramelly goodness wins out over the cinnamon rolls, hands down.
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by labradors (LOL! I DID have it ...)
OMG! That's scary! Like you, I don't get all the hype about the regular ones, but these sound irresistible!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by Gourmet_Mom (OMG! That's scary! ...)
Whaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by luvnit (Whaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!...)
Found THIS, and that's what I had today.
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by labradors (Found [url=https://w...)
That's too much, Labs! My imagination was bad enough! Now I'm drooling like CRAZY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by Gourmet_Mom (That's too much, Lab...)
Maybe you need to petition the U.S. headquarters of Cinnabon to tell them to get the dulce de leche.
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by labradors (Maybe you need to pe...)
I've never had a Cinnabon (I strictly have to walk right past it while the aroma is calling out to me). Sounds awfully good though.
  Re: Re: OMG! Uh oh! by labradors (Maybe you need to pe...)
Is this a Latin sticky bun?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".