Thursday's Dinner, 5/2/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Buffalo Salmon sandwiches of some sort for us. anxious to play with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/2/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Finally getting around to making the "Manhattan Chicken" I mentioned some time ago (orange marmalade, cherry preserves, bourbon and some other things for the sauce).

Heading to the store for either spinach or asparagus. Since the sauce is sweet, I think I will serve it over jasmine rice.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/2/13?? by Trixxee (Finally getting arou...)
I am so excited! Doing lamb chops They look so cute and tiny. No clue what to do with them, part of the fun, however, I do know they'll be done on the grill.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/2/13?? by DFen911 (I am so excited! Doi...)
Sloppy Joes, coleslaw, baked beans...

Brittany is in labor right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for my granddaughter to join us!!! Everything is going like clockwork so far!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/2/13?? by luvnit (Sloppy Joes, colesla...)
Oh, Laura! That is sooo exciting!!!! I hope everything is easy and that your beautiful new granddaughter arrives quickly. Congratulations!!!!!

At YS's request, we had the Tamale Corn Cakes with Carnitas from C@H #56. As long as I remember to cook the polenta much longer than the recipe specifies, these are always a winner.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 5/2/13?? by karyn (Oh, Laura! That is s...)
Oh my gosh Grandbaby trumps anything, any of us is cooking!