Review: (2) Chicken Sand & Tomato Vin Salad
  Re: (...)
2 really nice old C@H recipes -

Tomato vinaigrette with mesclun salad - very good! from Cuisine for 2 (Shrimp Parmesan on cover)
[Image: apr19tomVinsaladCatH_zps495ab2e4.jpg]

Makes 2 servings
1 T. each: diced fresh tomato, red wine vinegar & olive oil
1 1/2 tsps each: minced shallots & minced fresh Parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cups mesclun salad mix

Whisk together the dressing ingred in a bowl and add greens; toss to coat and serve.

The Ultimate Chicken Sandwich - Love this! Sandwich & Salads
(not a real good picture, but like the method they used to layer the sandwich)
[Image: Apr19CHUltimateChixsandwich_zpsf3746cd1.jpg]

Anyone wants the recipe, I'll post it in the a.m. - I have to go get my eyes tested (5 YEARS!) don't know how the time got away from me, but I sure can't see very well anymore...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Review: (2) Chicken Sand & Tomato Vin Salad by cjs (2 really nice old [u...)
Both look awesome to me! It's that time of year for those kinds of dinners!

Good luck at eye doctor Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Review: (2) Chicken Sand & Tomato Vin Salad by Gourmet_Mom (Both look awesome to...)
Looks sooo good! Thanks for the reviews!
  Re: Re: Review: (2) Chicken Sand & Tomato Vin Salad by Trixxee (Looks sooo good! Th...)
Those look terrific! I love it when people review some of the older recipes. I forget about them.

Hope all goes well at the eye doctor, Jean!
  Re: Re: Review: (2) Chicken Sand & Tomato Vin Salad by karyn (Those look terrific!...)
A must do for sure, and like Daphne said, it's that time of year for those kind of dinners. Jean, your pictures are perfect!