T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

Today, we'll have the last of our French Dips.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm making the steak milanese and salsa. I think I'm going to do a small side of penne alfredo on the side since I have some cream to use up. Why not, right?

Instead of a veggie I might make a fruit salad. I have some berries and grapes that need to be used too. Unless I eat that for lunch.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13?? by Trixxee (I'm making the steak...)
Still quite cold and damp here so something comforting and warm. Cabbage rolls (Galumpies). Wish we had some beer. I might make some pretzels as an appy
Probbly run to town for a six pack too
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13?? by farnfam (Still quite cold and...)
Sounds like a good T.G.I.F., Cis!!

Trixxee - if you are a garlic fan ( can't remember), you might think of doing the garlic linguine with the steak and salsa, what a wonderful compliment.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13?? by farnfam (Still quite cold and...)
We have gorgeous weather here, so doing a beer can chicken on the charcoal grill tonight. Grilled veggies on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13?? by Mare749 (We have gorgeous wea...)
Absolutely stunning weather here!! Sunny and 65 degrees.

Today was my first furlough day. I have 5 more to go. This is all because of the sequester thing. We have an 80-hour pay week, so every two weeks I take one day off w/o pay. Got done a lot of errands today.

Oh yeah, dinner is leftover potato-crust quiche with bacon.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/5/13?? by BarbaraS (Absolutely stunning ...)
I have a nice pork tenderloin I think I'll roast with veggies and apples. Raining again today. So that should be a nice warming dish