What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13??
  Re: (...)
So, what's on the menu for everyone today??

We'll be going out to dinner, not sure where yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by cjs (So, what's on the me...)
Wow Jean, I am so envious of alal the places you've eaten at.

Macs 'n Cheese with hot dogs.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by BarbaraS (Wow Jean, I am so en...)
We have theater tickets for "Sister Act" so going downtown. Bricco is a fun place across the street from the theater, so will probably go there.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by Mare749 (We have theater tick...)
How fun, Maryann!!

Well, a couple more weeks of this 'eating' then we're back to the basics...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by cjs (How fun, Maryann!![b...)
I think we will be needing some more of your 400 calorie recipes, Jean. It's been that kind of winter...
Maryann

Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by Mare749 (I think we will be n...)
Have fun, Maryann! I have a pot of Sunday Gravy going. That, cheese bread, and a salad.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by Mare749 (We have theater tick...)
Quote:

We have theater tickets for "Sister Act" so going downtown. Bricco is a fun place across the street from the theater, so will probably go there.

Have never seen Sister Act, but thoroughly enjoyed Nunsense. If you ever get a chance to see it, check it out.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
BBQ chicken, grilled calabacita, and couscous. I hope.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by Harborwitch (BBQ chicken, grilled...)
I had picked up a tenderloin for Friday and didn't use it, so William wanted it for tonight. I would have been happy with his soup....still yucky feeling. The steaks were terrible! Tough and tasteless! What a disappointment.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sat. Dinner, 3/16/13?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

Have never seen Sister Act, but thoroughly enjoyed Nunsense. If you ever get a chance to see it, check it out.

[/blockquote]

Oh, I have seen Nunsense and loved it! Having gone to Catholic grade school in the 60's made it even funnier.

Daphne, hope you are feeling better today.
Maryann