WAY over the top
  Re: (...)
Have any of you seen Bitchin' Kitchen?

I thought I had seen some crazy cooking shows before, but this is about as out there as it gets.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: WAY over the top by labradors (Have any of you seen...)
It is the ultimate in sensationalism--outragious--she is Food Channels "useful person" to appeal to the the other "useful idiots" in the sparse crowd that watches.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by Old Bay (It is the ultimate i...)
Somehow I didn't think this was a show for me so haven't seen it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by cjs (Somehow I didn't thi...)
Quote:

Somehow I didn't think this was a show for me so haven't seen it.

Exactly!
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Definitely aiming for a demographic they may not have reached, otherwise and it's actually in its third season, already.

I hope they don't apply the same treatment to Justin Warner. His show, Rebel Eats FINALLY starts up Saturday, March 30, at 10PM.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by labradors (Definitely aiming fo...)
Just the sight of her and the kitchen irritate me. I watched 3 minutes, once.
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by Trixxee (Just the sight of he...)
I'm with you, Trixxee. I was willing to give it a chance, but 3 minutes was all I could take.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by Gourmet_Mom (I'm with you, Trixxe...)
Quote:

I'm with you, Trixxee. I was willing to give it a chance, but 3 minutes was all I could take.

I watched several repulsive commercials and three minutes of a show--that is why my review was limited and restrained!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Ouch! We've watched her show (usually when we run across it by accident) and actually enjoyed it. It's campy and a bit strange - but we have actually cooked a couple of her recipes and they were pretty good. She had some shoes on one night that I'd have given my eye teeth for . . . 20 years ago. Oh well we're skewed and strange anyway.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: WAY over the top by Harborwitch (Ouch! We've watched...)
Sharon, I think you may be more tolerant of her personality than some of us. I'm with the others, have only ever watched for a few minutes. She just gets under my skin.

There are so few cooking shows that I enjoy anymore, but I do watch Lydia, Cook's Country, and sometimes Kimchi Chronicles.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."