What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7?
  Re: (...)
I'm going to try a new recipe for me - the beef and orange stir fry from Issue 79. I'm am subbing chicken for the beef, asparagus for the broccolini, and napa cabbage for the spinach.
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Trixxee (I'm going to try a n...)
Soooooo ... you're having chicken, asparagus, and spinach stir fry? LOL

Tonight is going to be more leftover pork. I think tacos tonight with all the trimmings.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Harborwitch (Soooooo ... you're h...)
Chicken, asparagus and napa cabbage - LOL! I will make the sauce they suggest and add the mandarin oranges, shitake mushrooms and red onions they do. Mmmm....I haven't made a stir fry in a long time it seems.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Trixxee (Chicken, asparagus a...)
It sounds really good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Harborwitch (It sounds really goo...)
I'm doing a baked ziti. We had a few years ago and I think we liked it? We'll see.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing a baked zi...)
I'm doing poblanos stuffed with chicken, cheese, brown rice and other stuff. THe filling is tasty!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by karyn (I'm doing poblanos s...)
We are cooking a Southern Smokehouse Ham--wish us luck!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Old Bay (We are cooking a Sou...)
Bill, good luck with the ham. I have no idea how you'd cook that.

However, the Casera salsa you sent is awesome with the stuffed poblanos! Thanks so much!!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by Old Bay (We are cooking a Sou...)
I had some leftover steak, fresh mozz, onions, peppers, cilantro, blue cheese

So I made Pizza! Steak Fajita Pizza with Cilantro and Lime and a Steak, blue cheese, fresh mozz, carmelized onions, candied walnuts. Hubby really loved them both!

[Image: 625603_4893048037186_539620212_n.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday 3/7? by luvnit (I had some leftover ...)
Laura, your pizzas are gorgeous!!