What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have a lot of my steak from dinner at 814 the other night, so I'll look thru the few C@H's that I brought with me while we're on the road to Vado, New Mexico. Going to be a long day. (wish Denise had been able to get my C@H c.d. on my iPad when I last saw her!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Long prep day for us, we have back to back events Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I was up really early, so roasted a chicken and baked some potatoes and stuffed them. When we get home, I'll do the second bake on the taters, and put the chicken down in some gravy. Not sure of veg, but it will be something easy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by Lorraine (Long prep day for us...)
I'm undecided at this time. We'll be smoking the brisket today, so it won't involve the grill. Maybe William will bring something home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Breakfast for dinner - omelets with thick-sliced bacon and hash browns.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by BarbaraS (Breakfast for dinner...)
Tonight I'm making the chicken satay that we were going to have last night but wound up having tacos instead.
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by Trixxee (Tonight I'm making t...)
We're having enchiladas verdes with a chopped salad. I'm tempted to try a recipe for Mexican brown rice as well, but I'd need to go to the store, so I may just skip it!
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by karyn (We're having enchila...)
My wife is making pork chops with a mushroom vinaigrette, I'm making steamed asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by losblanos1 (My wife is making po...)
And, with our l/o filet, I'm making Steak, refried beans and cheddar nachos and a fruit platter. darn, and no beer in the 'hatch'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by cjs (And, with our l/o fi...)
Really having an off week. I think I'll keep it simple and just do hamburgers.
  Re: Re: What's forSaturday Dinner, 3/2/13?? by DFen911 (Really having an off...)
I had a cauliflower that needed to be used, so made cauliflower-cheese soup. Ron wanted hamburgers, so he made his special "surprise" burgers. There is no real recipe for this, it's just whatever seasonings he decides to add to the mix.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."