Playing with Jean & Roy
  Re: (...)
They are so much fun!!!You cannot cook with Jean and fail to learn something new. Neither of us will ever use 00 flour for pizza crusts (she already knew that) and there is a better way to top a pizza than the way it is done commercially to name a few. Roy has been a rocket scientist!! Such a wonderful four days--we are planning a trip to the NW as soon as we can. Be careful as you travel folks--thanks for spending some of your trip with us. It was a pleaure.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by Old Bay (They are so much fun...)
Wow - thank you Bill and Jane - what a mutual admiration society we have with you!!

I just got done sorting thru pictures of the four days we spent with you gorging ourselves roayally and here are a few of the highlights!!

Course it started with my opening Secret Santa's present (did I already post this???) those spicy chips are really addictive!!
[Image: Feb22SecretSanta_zpsd0aaec51.jpg]

Here's our own little ole pizza maker and his pride and joy pizza oven!!
[Image: Feb24Ourveryownwoodfiredbaker_zps93515fe7.jpg]

[Image: Feb24Billsexcellentpizzacooking_zps12bac697.jpg]

He works that oven like a pro!!

So I don't bore everyone to death, here's a link to my 'album' of our visite with the Millers - hope it works

http://s3.beta.photobucket.com/user/cjda...865001581267169

Thank you Jane and Bill for the highlight of our travels of 2013!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by cjs (Wow - thank you Bill...)
Great pics! The link worked just fine, Jean. Thanks for sharing them. What a great time you are having. Are you thinking of heading home now, or is that not decided?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by Mare749 (Great pics! The link...)
Amazing pictures! How exciting. Your pizzas looks fantastic! Restaurant pics look terrific! Keep the great pics coming!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by cjs (Wow - thank you Bill...)
Oh wow - the pictures are beautiful! The food is amazing!

Hey Bill when you head this way bring your golf clubs! We are at a beautiful RV Park/Golf Course!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by Harborwitch (Oh wow - the picture...)
Maryann, we are heading home - we had to turn around at Tybee Island, GA. Couldn't make it any further, so we couldn't get to Daphne's darn it!!

The food really has been fantastic all along.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by cjs (Maryann, we are head...)
I have been able to view your fantastic adventure with Bill and Jane as well How lucky to have such GREAT friends to share cooking time with!!!

Safe journey home!!!!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by Roxanne 21 (I have been able to ...)
Too much fun!
  Re: Re: Playing with Jean & Roy by Trixxee (Too much fun!...)
Drooling!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.