What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I was going to make a pasta with some of the last spicy turkey sausage I have in the freezer, but now that we're going to try some more places downtown N.O,, who knows...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tony bought a bottle of jarred marinara sauce (no jarred sauces, ever!), but I tasted it and it's not half bad (it's called White Linen, bought at Costco). I will jazz it up a little bit with some fresh onions, garlic and sliced mushrooms. Will serve over spaghetti rigati. I also found two precious links of goat cheese stuffed italian sausages from our favorite italian restaurant that Tony will grill before the rain comes!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Trixxee (Tony bought a bottle...)
Turkey club sandwiches.......I made a turkey dinner last night.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Roxanne 21 (Turkey club sandwich...)
We had some taco salad leftover, so we'll have that along with some mushroom, bacon, and gouda burgers that I got from my butcher.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Mare749 (We had some taco sal...)
Leftovers from the mystery box dinner. DH would not let me freeze anything.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Cubangirl (Leftovers from the m...)
Well, Maryann's Taco Salad sounded so good yesterday, I putt it on the list of ideas for William to pick from. He picked the salad. Almost ready to eat!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, Maryann's Taco...)
A new recipe tonight, Vietnamese caramel chicken with fresh herbs on Jasmine rice.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by losblanos1 (A new recipe tonight...)
I'll be anxious to hear your review of this one, Blane. I have thought for so long that it sounded good, but it's a little intimidating....especially for a school night!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Gourmet_Mom (I'll be anxious to h...)
I don't have real high hopes for dinner. We are going out for drinks with Chad. That could be dinner!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/18??? by Harborwitch (I don't have real hi...)
We needed comfort food, so I made pasta carbonara. I'm probably going AWOL for a few days. Our best friends' son passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning, so we'll be spending time with them.