What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Since it's a travel day to Montgomery, AL, I probably won't try to do any of the Superbowl dishes I had planned for yesterday, so not sure what we'll have.

Walked on the beach of the Gulf of Mexico yesterday, another first for me. It's just beautiful!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sounds wonderful Jean! You and Roy are so lucky We need more pictures!!!!

I think I may make a meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and creamed spinach today.

We have had enough pizza for a little while.

I might have to try some of that Harissa on the meatloaf. It was great on pizza, just the spice and flavor we were looking for.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by luvnit (Sounds wonderful Jea...)
Oh, I'm so glad you got to see the Gulf. It really is beautiful. What a great time for both of you.

So, it's 20 degrees and STILL snowing. Seems like a good day to make beef vegetable soup and Macaroni Grill bread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by Mare749 (Oh, I'm so glad you ...)
I think we're having leftover ribs and potatoes along with a salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by Trixxee (I think we're having...)
Leftover lasagne and a green salad.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by Roxanne 21 (Leftover lasagne and...)
Italian steak sandwich with a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by losblanos1 (Italian steak sandwi...)
I'm trying something new...taco enchiladas with cornmeal crepes. If we think they're worth repeating, I'll let you know!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by losblanos1 (Italian steak sandwi...)
Oh how wonderful, Jean! Have you seen the Atlantic? If not, that will have to go on the list!

We're having the Coke Brined Chicken with red potatoes boiled in chicken broth and butter beans.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh how wonderful, Je...)
Well if they're coming anywhere within the Philly, PA area, the Atlantic is only 1 hour away!

In 2010 I got to stick my tootsies in both the Atlantic and the Pacific! Got the sand dollars to prove it, too!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 2/4/13?? by BarbaraS (Well if they're comi...)
So Jean, why Montgomery AL?

For us I marinated some skirt steak in soy etc, and will put it on some jasmine rice.