No Dinner Thread Today!! (2/3/13)
  Re: (...)
We can post our dinners on the Superbowl thread and they will all be together.

have fun today, everyone. Roy was successful getting the Dish lined up so we are all ready...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: No Dinner Thread Today!! (2/3/13) by cjs (We can post our dinn...)
NO SUPERBOWL here so I will jump in with last night's dinner. We have invited the couple that kindly asked us for Yom Kippor celebration for a reciprocal dinner. Because he is kosher, I cannot serve a meat dinner and then a dairy dessert. I decided on a vegetarian lasagne and experimented with the eight layer lasagne from Issue 43. I replaced all of the meat with portabellino mushrooms (3 pounds) and it is spectacular!!! I just added some extra herbs and spices and voila!!!

Our IT guy came for dinner (he has had the original recipe in the past) and he stated that this was just as good, if not better. I think he was being kind Anyway, I have my main for the dinner. Now to work out the rest of it!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: No Dinner Thread Today!! (2/3/13) by Roxanne 21 (NO SUPERBOWL here so...)
Sounds good, Roxanne! I haven't made lasagna for a couple three years, I'll bet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: No Dinner Thread Today!! (2/3/13) by cjs (Sounds good, Roxanne...)
Love this idea, Roxanne. Thanks!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: No Dinner Thread Today!! (2/3/13) by Mare749 (Love this idea, Roxa...)
That's really cool! Good thinking, Rox!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.