What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for all?

We're exploring around Las Cruces, so food is up in the air.

Did get step 1 done on my ribs (slow braise), so all I have to do is grill with some sauce in the next few days.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Chicken cutlets with blueberry sauce and blue cheese---Cuisine Lite recipe....I think I might try some asparagus with this dish
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by Roxanne 21 (Chicken cutlets with...)
We would up ordering pizza last night and there is enough leftover for dinner tonight. (All my food was saved so no need to cook a turkey today).
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by Trixxee (We would up ordering...)
We're having chicken saltimboca with grilled broccolini.
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by karyn (We're having chicken...)
Spaghetti with turkey meatballs, salad, and garlic bread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by Mare749 (Spaghetti with turke...)
I have a huge chicken breast (WTH did they feed that chicken?) and I'm not sure yet. It's all out of the pantry so I'll have to dig.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by Harborwitch (I have a huge chicke...)
Trixxee so glad you didn't lose all your food!

Tonight it's a vegetarian night. Southwest black bean burgers on pitas.
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 1/14/13?? by DFen911 (Trixxee so glad you ...)
Glad to hear it Trixxee.

Tonight we're trying a new recipe. I have no idea where I got it, but it's an adaptation of an old Bon Appetite recipe called Fettucine with Creamy Italian Sausage Sauce. It looks good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.