What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

We're having the rest of the goodies planned for yesterday that we just couldn't eat!

Pasta Carbonara with Pork Belly
Beef tenderloin Skewers w/red miso glaze
Duck salad with cheese toasts

and Denise has more goodies in her kitchen, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Something with shrimp---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by Roxanne 21 (Something with shrim...)
Prime Rib with smashie potatoes and salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by BarbaraS (Prime Rib with smash...)
As planned, I'm about to put my ham on. Then I will put my country ham meat on to simmer while I clean my collards and rinse my black eyed peas for cooking later.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by Gourmet_Mom (As planned, I'm abou...)
I'm not sure what we'll be having for dinner yet, but we are taking our leftover rib eye steak and turning it into breakfast burritos.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by Gourmet_Mom (As planned, I'm abou...)
Quote:

As planned, I'm about to put my ham on. Then I will put my country ham meat on to simmer while I clean my collards and rinse my black eyed peas for cooking later.

Eat some extra greens and peas for Jane & me--we may not be able to find any up here!!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I sure wish the rest of this crew would get up - I'm so ready for Tom & Jerrys!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by cjs (I sure wish the rest...)
Will do, Bill and Jane! You guys have fun up there! That's actually on my Bucket List, also!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by Gourmet_Mom (Will do, Bill and Ja...)
From the new issue, Chicken Fried Steak with onion strips.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, JANUARY 1, 2013?? by losblanos1 (From the new issue, ...)
I love Tom & Jerry's!! They are so good!

We are grazing our leftovers today. Very yummy leftovers.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura