What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner for everyone?

Lots of dibs and dabs of pizza toppings, so pizza it is.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by cjs (What's for dinner fo...)
I have a lot of housework to do today. I don't have much in the fridge. Again, I am at a loss...

Guess I will check the freezer for something good...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by luvnit (I have a lot of hous...)
Feels like a soup day, so Italian Wedding soup it is, with a green salad for a side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by Mare749 (Feels like a soup da...)
Oh Maryann! That is perfect, I am going to make that too!

I found a crockpot recipe for this on the internet and I have evertying except celery, so a little celery salt and I am good.

Fresh bread too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by luvnit (Oh Maryann! That is ...)
I'm leaning towards sweet and sour chicken. I know there is a recipe for sweet and sour scallops (in one of the C@H books I believe). Does that ring a bell with anyone? I could drag out all of my books to find the recipe but I need to build up my energy first. LOL. Still semi sick.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by Trixxee (I'm leaning towards ...)
Hey I found it! It's from the Weeknight Menus book with Chicken Francese on the front.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by Trixxee (Hey I found it! It'...)
Oh how I love leftovers for pizza and leftovers from 4 pizzas is even better...
[Image: Leftoverfrom4PIzzaDec1212.jpg]

Pretty loaded and really couldn't pick it up very easily, but we persevered.

[Image: CleanFrigPizzaDec1212.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by cjs (Oh how I love leftov...)
That looks really yummy, Jean. It's cold and drizzly here. I wish we could stay home and have soup! No such luck. Tonight is the final practice for our cantata Sunday.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (That looks really yu...)
jean, the pizza looks great.

We wound up having the steak and spinach salad I had planned for last night. I did stop and pick up the wine on the way home from work.

It's really tasty, and a definite keeper for a quick dinner.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/12/12?? by karyn (jean, the pizza look...)
Gee that looks good, Karyn - did you make the whole amount of dressing? Noticed the reviewer mentioned how much it made.
www.achefsjourney.com