Dinner December 6
  Re: (...)
I will start this because it looks as though jean is having a bit of a hiccup....something simple I'm sure

Grilled lamb chops with summer tomato salad, feta cheese dip and grilled pita.....couscous is an added side in the recipe but we don't care for couscous so will forego.

Cuisine at Home---Issue 58

I have made this before and it is a nice change of pace for lamb chops....I use my stove top grill pan and this works beautifully.

Have a great day everyone!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Dinner December 6 by Roxanne 21 (I will start this be...)
Sounds good Roxanne!

I'm doing the pork and mushroom stew I was supposed to do last night.
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by Trixxee (Sounds good Roxanne!...)
Thanks Roxanne - I really didn't want to try and do this today!! But, as you can see the gremlins left my world all of a sudden.

I have two lamb chops left in the freezer - will look up the dish you're making.

Ooops, almost forgot to mention dinner. Will be an interesting day. Roy is meeting his oldest daughter, who he has not seen for a long time (darn broken up families) for a father/daughter lunch. Maybe we'll have a crab louis later, but no mid-day dinner today.

By the way, speaking of daughters/sons - I've always hated the term "step-daughter/son" and the other day, someone mentioned (I think if was Spoony's wife) on facebook her 'bonus-son' - I LOVE THAT!! So, from now on, I have 4 bonus-daughters.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by cjs (Thanks Roxanne - I r...)
So the gremlins have moved on from my silverware drawer stealing teaspoons to your keyboard. Good riddance!
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by Trixxee (So the gremlins have...)
You can have them back anytime, Trixxee!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by cjs (You can have them ba...)
Just whipped some pizza dough. Derek's will be mozzarella only and mine will be mozzarella, prosciutto and basil.

And you can keep your gremlins to yourself
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by DFen911 (Just whipped some pi...)
I had enough gremlins at work....so don't sent them east, PLEASE!!

We're having enchiladas verdes. Yum!!!
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by karyn (I had enough gremlin...)
Keep your gremlins well over there!

I had a LONG (read all day) testing day on my feet, so my wonderful husband bought groceries and prepared me a perfect steak dinner! I didn't have to lift a finger. And this after he had a long hard day himself! I love that man!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by Gourmet_Mom (Keep your gremlins w...)
What a sweetheart, Daphne!

Dinner tonight was venison tenderloin, quickly pan-fried, only a few minutes on each side. Kept that warm and made a Diane sauce, and served with baked potatoes and a salad. Excellent meal!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner December 6 by Gourmet_Mom (Keep your gremlins w...)
My intention was to have chicken parmesan tonight, but the gremlins got inside my head and made me switch to chicken cutlets with almond butter sauce (OK, it wasn't really gremlins, it was Maryann, she made the cutlets last night and it stuck in my head).