The perfect gift for your favorite cook
  Re: (...)
Here's what could just be the gift no one thought they needed. Please do read the reviews before you buy.
  Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by Cubangirl (Here's what could ju...)
He hhs a banana slicer....me.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by Lorraine (He hhs a banana slic...)
wonder how many will fall for this.... it's really funny.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by cjs (wonder how many will...)
Those reviews are really funny!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by Mare749 (Those reviews are re...)
I totally enjoyed this...enough that I'm tempted to buy it as a white elephant gift!
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by karyn (I totally enjoyed th...)
As Alton Brown would say, "What a Uni-Tasker!".

But you know, that would really be a great White Elephant SS gift! I'm just not biting.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by BarbaraS (As Alton Brown would...)
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by Roxanne 21 ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
That is too funny!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The perfect gift for your favorite cook by Gourmet_Mom (That is too funny!...)
Alina, how did you ever find that lol
Cis
Empress for Life