What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?? (Yesterday, all menus sounded really good!)

We are seeing an actual sunrise this a.m.!!!! First time in days. I'm grilling lamb chops today and a green salad. Will be good today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm not sure yet - but I do have more asparagus. I just made Michael a 10:30 doctor's appointment because he does not seem to be getting any better. I want to rule out strep throat. He also just told me he feels like he has a canker sore and my mind immediately went to that god awful dreadful hand, foot and mouth virus but I thought you could only get that once and he had it about 3 years ago. Better safe than sorry.
  Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Leftovers here. Ham, Mac and Cheese, Brussell Sprouts with bacon and pecans, Sweet Potato Biscuits, and salad for me. Mexican Chocolate Cakes with Chocolate whipped cream for dessert. Catering leftovers come in very handy when you have lots of housework to do.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by Trixxee (I'm not sure yet - b...)
Hope Michael feels better soon, Trixxee.

Since we didn't end up having venison last night, we will be having it tonight. We cut a few roasts to package and freeze. So I took one and added slivers of garlic all over, then wrapped in bacon. My in-laws will be coming over for dinner. Will also be making baked potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by Mare749 (Hope Michael feels b...)
Lamb chops sound wonderful, Jean. I've been having a lamb craving recently.

Poor Michael! I hope he feels better soon, Trixxee.

We're having chicken spiedies (grilled chicken sandwiches). I'll probably grill some asparagus as well. The weather is gorgeous here!
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by karyn (Lamb chops sound won...)
Poor Michael, he's been having a bad time. Hope he's better soon!!

I think we all better say, "Everybody to Maryann's for dinner!!!"
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by Trixxee (I'm not sure yet - b...)
Quote:

I'm not sure yet - but I do have more asparagus. I just made Michael a 10:30 doctor's appointment because he does not seem to be getting any better.

See what I've been saying about asparagus? LOL!

Hope he feels better soon.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh you're a riot Labs!

Thank you so much everyone. I'll update when we get back if you don't mind!
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by Trixxee (Oh you're a riot Lab...)
Trixxee, just check and see if his skin is green before you take him to the drs. Get better fast, Michael.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 12/3/12?? by cjs (Trixxee, just check ...)
Have some left over raviolis that I think I'll bread up and fry and some more Caesar salad. That dressing is just so darn yummy