What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

Exploring day - rain or not. So, probably just graze the day away. But, for breakfast/brunch it'll be at a little fish shack downtown Morro Bay that we've been to a number of times.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Meatloaf---Pompey's Head style---with potato mash and broccoli with a light cheese sauce.

I used to do an awesome mac and cheese casserole with the meatloaf until we started watching the calories anad cholesterol---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by Roxanne 21 (Meatloaf---Pompey's ...)
I might make a creamy pasta dish with ham, peas and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by Trixxee (I might make a cream...)
Venison!

Ron likes the backstrap lightly dusted with seasonings and flour, then quickly pan-fried. Will serve with carmelized onions, mashed potatoes, and frozen peas.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by Mare749 (Venison! [img]/ubbth...)
Hey! Ron got a deer!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by cjs (Hey! Ron got a deer!...)
Plan B dinner tonight, Italian steak sandwich with a side of those delicious tater tots. My first choice was pork chops Osso Buco, but I couldn't find any fennel.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by losblanos1 (Plan B dinner tonigh...)
Looks like Eggplant Rollatini but no fettuccine this time gotta watch those carbs.......but there will be wine!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by farnfam (Looks like Eggplant ...)
Chicken and cheese raviolis with a Caesar salad. I think I'll do wine poached pears for dessert.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by DFen911 (Chicken and cheese r...)
Shrimp Scampi over Angel Hair pasta.

He asked for it.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 12/2/12?? by BarbaraS (Shrimp Scampi over A...)
Bangers and mash with onion gravy and green beans. Gotta use up those leftover potatoes!