What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

For the next few days, it will be leftovers around here to clean out the fridge....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
After Erin's FB post, I want to make soup!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by luvnit (After Erin's FB post...)
King crab legs are on sale for $11.99 - seriously thinking about picking some of them up! If not today, then over the weekend.

As a back up I might go for the chicken burritos Blane makes. Yeah, that's sounding pretty good.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by Trixxee (King crab legs are o...)
Vietnamese food. Just got back from Asiatown where I took my sister to lunch for her birthday. Had a glorious steaming bowl of Pho Ga, and fresh spring rolls. I got a take-out order for Ron of regular Pho, and crispy spring rolls that he can have for dinner. I'll probably just have a salad tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by Mare749 (Vietnamese food. Jus...)
Now I want Vietnamese food!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by luvnit (Now I want Vietnames...)
You're so fickle, Laura..................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by cjs (You're so fickle, La...)
Pizza here...John will undoubtedly use pesto as his sauce. I'm not sure what direction I'm going.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by karyn (Pizza here...John wi...)
I needed a mindless dinner, so I did sausage and rice with peas on the side. I've fallen behind in grading, and I've vowed to catch up before Thanksgiving vacation. I'm almost there!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (I needed a mindless ...)
Last night we ate at one of our favorite restaurants in PV 'La Palapa'.
http://www.lapalapapv.com/site/
We started off with an appetizer- Lobster taquitos, amazing! I wish I had my camera with me.
for dinner I had Filet Mignon w/ a brown sauce, stuffed squash blossoms, baby carrots ans asparagus.
Carylann had braised shortribs. An amzing meal.
There's an event going on this week called the Gastronomcal Festival, where top Chefs from around the world come to PV and team up with a host restaurant and prepare a menu from thier restaurants.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 11/15/12?? by losblanos1 (Last night we ate at...)
"There's an event going on this week......" - and, will you be able to attend?? How fun.
www.achefsjourney.com