The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION- **SPOILER**
  Re: (...)
Tonight is the night! Are you watching?

Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION- **SPOILER** by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is the night...)
Thanks for the reminder - recording, watching Seal Team Six.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION by Harborwitch (Thanks for the remin...)
First cut made sense.

REMEMBER! No details, yet.

Jean, can we set a time for discussion? A week?
Daphne
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION by Gourmet_Mom (First cut made sense...)
Watching Now.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION by esgunn (Watching Now....)
Yes it did.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION by esgunn (Yes it did....)
I'll add "SPOILER" to your title, Daphne and those of us who tape episodes can just take our chances and look at the thread after we've seen them.

You guys go ahead and have fun!!! Talk about it all!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION-***SPOILER* by cjs (I'll add "SPOILER" t...)
I was so happy to see my old instructor made it! But still on our trip...Daphne will you please PM me if he made first cut? Eric Greenspan.

I accept full spoiler details
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION-***SPOILER* by DFen911 (I was so happy to se...)
Quote:

I was so happy to see my old instructor made it! But still on our trip...Daphne will you please PM me if he made first cut? Eric Greenspan.

I accept full spoiler details

Come a few hundred miles east and come see us!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION-***SPOILER* by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Feel free to talk about it on here - those of us who tape will stay away until we've seen the episode(s)!!

Chef Tim Love went into this with a completely arrogant attitude, wow! His 'up yours' approach really did him in.

Denise, you'd have been so proud of Chef Greenspan, he did his crickets proud this time around!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Next Iron Chef- REDEMPTION-***SPOILER* by cjs (Feel free to talk ab...)
Yes, he did, Denise! It was so funny to see everybody's reaction to the ingredient that did them in last time. LOL!

Jean, you are so right! Finished early and cooked himself a steak?!?! Really? You would have thought he would have "got it" after that. But no...he went into the elimination challenge with the same attitude! What an person! I'm glad he's gone! I don't think I could have taken him again!
Daphne