Kitchen Reading
  Re: (...)
Hi all. I started a reading a book today that I have enjoyed. It is about a Seattle woman who has attended the Le Cordon Bleu in Paris and she has moved to Seattle and decided to change the way some families cook. She also wrote a book about her time at the Le Cordon Bleu. Anyway, just thought I would SHare.

Kitchen Counter Cooking School

This is her other Book: The Sharper your knife, the less you cry.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Kitchen Reading by esgunn (Hi all. I started a...)
Thanks for the recommendation, they both look like good reads.

I wish there was a dedicated thread here for cooking related book reviews and recommendations (e.g., like the book above, cookbooks, etc. instead of it being lost in different threads). I realize this is about [Email]C@H[/Email], but....
  Re: Re: Kitchen Reading by Cubangirl (Thanks for the recom...)
I agree with a book review thread. Reviews on the forums have led to some really great purchases!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Kitchen Reading by Roxanne 21 (I agree with a book ...)
I agree that a book review thread would be great. I just don't seem to remember to go over to shelfari. Naturally, Cuisine cookbooks are everyone's favorites, but we all like to read other books as well.

Erin, thanks for the recommendation. I was able to get both books from my library.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Kitchen Reading by Mare749 (I agree that a book ...)
I'll have to make a note of these, thanks Erin

I'll start another thread re 'sticky' posts......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Kitchen Reading by cjs (I'll have to make a ...)
On my Christmas list! Thanks, Erin! Sounds like my kind of read!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.